Urgent

Vrushal

hiii

In my web application For Selecting a Date i called a
another POP UP Window From where User selects date and
Data is posted back on calling form.. Its works, But in 2
forms it is not working.
i tried with copying project on another machine and it
works...

why it behaves like that.. works properly on some machine
and not on others ..
ne help...suggestions appreciated...

Thanks
vrushal

Vrushal

hii Daniel...

i have checked all things, in fact Date selection is not
the only thing, i have some other selection forms also,
everything works fine on my local machine .. but now i
realize that only 2 forms are giving problem..when i
transferd on main server..
while debugging it gives no error.. Is it bcoz of
javascript i used for calling selection form.. But in that
case it shud give error on evry form.. i dont know..whatz
happpening..

vrusal