URL rewriter

The Vogon

I have 2 win2k3sp1 web servers, and on the second web server URL rewriting no
longer works. I have client sites running .net nuke and it seems that the URL
rewriting function stopped working around the time I installed .net framework
2.0. On my other web server (also with 2.0 framework), URL rewriting works
just fine.

I have very little idea where to even start looking for the solution to this
problem, both servers should have similar configuration in terms of security
and so on, but I don't even know if this is an issue with permissions.

Can someone give a few pointers as to what I should be checking to find
where this problem is coming from?

Thanks...