US-CA: San Rafael, Full time Java-PL/SQL programmer.

is0871

Working as a team member of the I.S. group, develops, integrates, and
supports applications.

Primary Responsibilities:
* Conversion of Servlets/JSP to Swing based applications.
* Converting logic from procedures/packages in Oracle to Java.
* Maintenance of code.
* User training/support.
* Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
* Research, evaluate, and implement new 3rd party software packages.

Requirements:
* 2-3 years industry level experience in the following Java
technologies: Swing, JSP, Servlet, JDBC, RMI, EJB.
* 1-2 years industry level experience in Oracle 8i (or greater) which
includes writing PL/SQL procedures, packages and triggers.

Position Type:
* Full Time.

Company Location:
* San Rafael, California, USA.