use scrollbars in Treeview on website

ton

Hi,

How can I limit the size of a treeview on a webform so the user can scroll
on its page.

I've allready placed the control in a DIV like:

<asp:TreeView style="Z-INDEX: 100; LEFT: 0px; POSITION: absolute; TOP:
0px" Height="200px" id="TreeView1" runat="server" ImageSet="XPFileExplorer"
NodeIndent="15" Width="176px" ShowLines="True">
<ParentNodeStyle
Font-Bold="False"></ParentNodeStyle>
<HoverNodeStyle ForeColor="#6666AA"
Font-Underline="True"></HoverNodeStyle>
<SelectedNodeStyle BackColor="#80FFFF"
HorizontalPadding="0px" VerticalPadding="0px" Font-Underline="False"
BorderStyle="Solid"></SelectedNodeStyle>
<NodeStyle NodeSpacing="0px" HorizontalPadding="2px"
ForeColor="Black" VerticalPadding="2px" Font-Size="8pt"
Font-Names="Tahoma"></NodeStyle>
</asp:TreeView>

but nothing happens, the entire list is shown and visible on the webpage

thanx

ton

Mick Wilson

You've defined the treeview's position as absolute, taking it out of
the parent div. Try applying the overflow property to the treeview
itself or redesigning to preserve the relationship between the
container div and your treeview control so that the overflow property
applies successfully to both.