User Control

Guest

Dear All

Actually I have created a user control. The control is called HeaderFooter.ascx now the probelm is that I want t
use it in my WebForm1. which I cant do it. Please any one out there knows the solution.I know the directive calle
Register with its attributes TagPrefix and Tagname but I dont know where to write this statement. Any help muc
appreciated

Cheers
Sunil Sabir

darrel

Register with its attributes TagPrefix and Tagname but I dont know
where to write this statement.

You put it at the very top of your aspx page.

-Darrel

Scott M.

If you are using VS .NET, just drag the .ascx file from the Solution
Explorer and drop it on the page you want to use it in. The appropriate
code will be written for you.

Sunil Sabir said:
Dear All,

Actually I have created a user control. The control is called
HeaderFooter.ascx now the probelm is that I want to
use it in my WebForm1. which I cant do it. Please any one out there
knows the solution.I know the directive called
Register with its attributes TagPrefix and Tagname but I dont know
where to write this statement. Any help much