Using Access Database on Different Location for .NET 2.0

MA P

Hi!

I am use to the include file on classic asp for maintaining MS Access
database location. On using Visual Web Developer Express, I can only use the
MS Access database if it is located on the same folder with the web app. Is
there a way that I can locate MS Access as my database but the location is
not located on the web application? Hope you might help.

Me

Siva M

Did you try specifying the absolute path for Data Source attribute in the
connection string? Make sure the ASP.NET process account has appropriate
access to the path containing the database file.