Using css classes in web user controls

Andy B

I have to make use of style sheet class definitions inside the markup of a
web user control. When I was in the text editor the errors list said that
the css class wasn't defined or didn't exist (and the page shown in IE and
FF shows it as well) that the classes aren't being used. How do I do this?

Andy B

The direct question was how do you use css classes in web user controls
(i.e. when I view markup, errors list says the class isn't defined.) How do
I make this go away?

Rain

try cssClass="myclass"

Andy B said:
The direct question was how do you use css classes in web user controls
(i.e. when I view markup, errors list says the class isn't defined.) How
do I make this go away?

Andy B

No go... vs2008 says the class isn't defined anywhere in the user control
file and the browser outputs no changes (even if I drastically change it to
test it). Any other ideas?