Using Login control. In prod server, Need to attach App_Data mdffiles to database. Help.

aboutjav.com

Hi,

How do I attach the .mdf and .ldf with the SQL Server Management
Studio Express?
Do I attached all 4 files?

MyWebSiteName_log.LDF
MyWebSiteName.mdf
ASPNETDB.MDF
aspnetdb_log.ldf

When I click on my database node and expand, I see the task\Detach...
No Attach.

Currently, In production, I can access my sql server database to get
information from my other tables. I just added a Login and Register
control, which adds the data to the ASPNETDB.mdf file on my local pc.
When I ftp'd the files to an App_Data folder on my prod server, it
does not work. When I click the button, I get the following message

An error has occurred while establishing a connection to the server.
When connecting to SQL Server 2005, this failure may be caused by the
fact that under the default settings SQL Server does not allow remote
connections. (provider: SQL Network Interfaces, error: 26 - Error
Locating Server/Instance Specified)

I think that it is trying to connect to the main sql server. If I
understand correctly, I use the same connection string and attach the
mdf database and the
Login control
should work as well as the Register control. correct?

Thanks...