Using RTE but nothing is submitted in the form?

mail

I added the RTE to enable text editing in a textbox.

The editing box displays fine, but nothing is submited to the action
url in the form object?

Anybody familiar with this?

Bob Barrows [MVP]

I added the RTE to enable text editing in a textbox.

The editing box displays fine, but nothing is submited to the action
url in the form object?

Anybody familiar with this?

What are you talking about? Is this a .Net question?

mail

What are you talking about? Is this a .Net question?

--
Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET

Not realy

Theis is a non MS RTE software

Bob Barrows [MVP]

Not realy

Theis is a non MS RTE software

Well, then you had better contact the writer of that software ...
It just occurred to me what you meant by RTE ... there are thousands of
rich text editors out there. I'm baffled as to how you expected us to
help you with the information you supplied ...