using ruby for flash (newbie)

Angel Marques

Hi..anybody has trying use ruby for flash (using hotruby or other
stuff), where can I search more info how install and work with it?...I
don't understand well how it work, I has worked with flash but where I
type my code?, inside my ide?, inside adob flash, anybody has used ruby
for flash?...please any help could help me..thank so much

sorry for my poor english my native language is italian...thank

andrew mcelroy

Hi..anybody has trying use ruby for flash (using hotruby or other
stuff), where can I search more info how install and work with it?...I
don't understand well how it work, I has worked with flash but where I
type my code?, inside my ide?, inside adob flash, anybody has used ruby
for flash?...please any help could help me..thank so much
Are you talking about flash remoting?
If not, the short answer is you can't.

Andrew McElroy

Marc-antoine Kruzik

Angel said:
Hi..anybody has trying use ruby for flash (using hotruby or other
stuff), where can I search more info how install and work with it?

I discovered HotRuby a few hours ago.

There are two samples on their website :
http://hotruby.yukoba.jp/test-web/pinball.html
http://hotruby.yukoba.jp/test-web/Box2DFlashAS3.html
On my PC they freeze after a few time.

I tried to find another samples, tutorials, but I found nothing, sorry.
The biggest problem is that I'm afraid HotRuby is the main ruby within
flash project, and it's not updated since 18 months.