    XP and Linux.

    Thanks, and sorry for the elementary question.

    Dave

    Dave Stallard, Apr 1, 2008

  2. Dave Stallard

    John Bokma Guest

    Why didn't you post the "claim" (message) you got?

    John Bokma, Apr 1, 2008

  3. Hmm, why not indeed. Here it is:

    perl test-set.pl
    Can't locate loadable object for module Set::Object in @INC (@INC
    contains: C:/Program Files/Perl/site/lib C:/Program Files/Perl/lib .) at
    test-set.pl line 4
    Compilation failed in require at test-set.pl line 4.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at test-set.pl line 4.

    Dave Stallard, Apr 2, 2008