    XP and Linux.

    Thanks, and sorry for the elementary question.

    Dave

    Dave Stallard, Apr 1, 2008

  2. Dave Stallard

    John Bokma Guest

    Dave Stallard <> wrote:

    > I would like to not reinvent the wheel, however, and have found
    > Set::Object. But it doesn't work when I try to 'use Set::Object',
    > claiming it can't find something

    Why didn't you post the "claim" (message) you got?

    --
    John

    http://johnbokma.com/perl/

    John Bokma, Apr 1, 2008

  3. John Bokma wrote:
    > Dave Stallard <> wrote:
    >
    >> I would like to not reinvent the wheel, however, and have found
    >> Set::Object. But it doesn't work when I try to 'use Set::Object',
    >> claiming it can't find something

    > Why didn't you post the "claim" (message) you got?

    Hmm, why not indeed. Here it is:

    perl test-set.pl
    Can't locate loadable object for module Set::Object in @INC (@INC
    contains: C:/Program Files/Perl/site/lib C:/Program Files/Perl/lib .) at
    test-set.pl line 4
    Compilation failed in require at test-set.pl line 4.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at test-set.pl line 4.

    Dave Stallard, Apr 2, 2008