Validation Summary Contol

Chris Kennedy

I am trying to add a validate summary control to my composite control. I add
it to the controls collection and all the other validation control stop
working. My form is on the parent page and the composite control is embedded
in it. The submit button is just an ordinary button which triggers an event
in which I process the form. Any ideas, Regards, Chris.