ValidationSummary will not display dynamic validators.

Steve Nobody

I am creating a dynamic form with dynamic regular expression
validators...

RegularExpressionValidator oRV = new RegularExpressionValidator();

oRV.ID = "RV_" + oTB.ID;
oRV.ControlToValidate = oTB.ID;
oRV.ValidationExpression = "^\\d+$";
oRV.Display = ValidatorDisplay.Dynamic;
oRV.ErrorMessage = "Must be numeric.";
oRV.Text = "*";
oRV.ValidationGroup = "AnnualForm";
oRV.ForeColor = System.Drawing.Color.Red;
oRV.EnableClientScript = true;
oRV.EnableViewState = true;

oCell.Controls.Add(oRV);

and trying to use the following ValidationSummary....

<asp:ValidationSummary ID="ValSummary1" runat="server"
EnableClientScript="true" Enabled="true" ShowMessageBox="true"
ShowSummary="true" ValidationGroup="AnnualForm"
DisplayMode="BulletList" />

The "*" display by each textbox they are grouped with, but the
validationsummary does nothing. I have tried various display modes and
still no change. I am using .net 2.0. Any suggestions?

Steve