VBS in ASP

Fox

It's not your fault, but you're still missing the point. It's not the
"posting to two groups" to which we are objecting. Multiposting is the
problem.

That's not something I knew anything about. Thanks for the heads up.
Now I have gained something important from all this.

I don't want any enemies. How do I get rid of my stigma and the past
getting off on the wrong foot with you ?

Thanks for you elaborate explanations ;)))

Regards,
Fox

Bob Barrows

Fox said:
That's not something I knew anything about. Thanks for the heads up.
Now I have gained something important from all this.

I don't want any enemies. How do I get rid of my stigma and the past
getting off on the wrong foot with you ?

Deliver your first-born child to ... oh, wait a minute ... that's for
spinning straw into gold. You don't have to guess my true name either. ;-)

Let's see, how about: Go forth and sin no more.

or, the Tony Soprano version: fuggedaboudit

Of course, I'm strictly speaking for myself. Ray's a different story. I
still maintain he was trying to help. It's up to you but you may wish to
consider clearing the air with him via private email.

Bob Barrows

Fox

I did try to talk to Ray and apologized on the other group.
He did not respond. In fact I heavily thanked him for all he does and
even told him that I recognized his name and thought he had helped me
in the past. I wanted to put this all behind us. I saw his name all over
and could see how much help he was giving. I honestly repect that.
Maybe he does not believe me?

Like you said, it is up to him. That is why I did not include him in this
last message. I am not lumping you together.

Thanks,
Fox

Ray at

Fox said:
I don't want any enemies. How do I get rid of my stigma and the past
getting off on the wrong foot with you ?

I don't think you have to worry about that too much here. ASP-folk are very
kind. :]

Ray at work

Ray at

Of course, I'm strictly speaking for myself. Ray's a different story. I
still maintain he was trying to help. It's up to you but you may wish to
consider clearing the air with him via private email.

No, totally not necessary. I don't have any ill-feelings or anything.

Ray at work

Roland Hall

Bob Barrows said:
or, the Tony Soprano version: fuggedaboudit

John Gotti just turned over in his grave. Robert "Bobby the Bull"
Barrows....hmmm...nah. (O:=