VC++/ VB/ CONTRACT/ IN

Tom Gugger

AIM EXECUTIVE

(e-mail address removed)

419-255-1900

C++/ VB/ CONTRACT/ IN

We are currently searching for two experienced C++ (PC) VB programmers

for a five to six month assignment in the greater Fort Wayne, IN area. We
are

looking for application C++ (PC) VB people, not embedded. A RDB language

such as Informix, Sybase, Ingress, etc. would be a plus. This is an
immediate start.

The start date will be early Nov or before. The money will be
approximately

$38 hr W2 or $42hr 1099. The contractor will be responsible for his own
expenses

such as food and lodging. Ft Wayne, IN is a low cost area, with very
reasonably

priced lodging.

If you are interested and qualified, answer the five questions below.
Email

Answers WITH a resume to (e-mail address removed).

1.. C++ experience (PC) ---------------------yrs
4.. Citizenship Status-------------------------