Vector Graphics - Maps - Microsoft MapPoint

Guest

Hi,

is there a tool for Vector Graphics Maps creation? (maybe a free version?)

If yes: Can I use the created map with Microsoft MapPoint? Would it be
possible to create a map of a building and routing with this? thank you...juvi

clintonG

I don't think we can use custom maps with MapPoint but check some more as
things are changing now that Google is trying to take over the web.

I've done a lot of drafting of maps and buildings and so on. I suggest you
search the web for a free CAD program and draw the map yourself. You'll be
exporting what you draw in DXF format which is a common file format for
vector graphics allowing you to reuse what you draft with other programs.

<%= Clinton Gallagher
NET csgallagher AT metromilwaukee.com
URL http://metromilwaukee.com/