Trying to Use MapPoint WebService

Wayne Wengert

I just went through all the hoops to sign up for the MS MapPointWeb service.
I want to add maps to dynamically created aspx pages (VB) and thought this
would be the way to do it. I am trying to follow the SDK to see how to add
the code to my page to accomplish this but every example I've found starts
with the comment:

'This example assumes that the MapPoint Web Service
'namespace has been imported

and I cannot find the syntax to import that namespace!!!!!

Can anyone point me to a COMPLETE example that I can use as a model (I plan
to pass logitide and latitude and hope to get back a map).

Thanks

Wayne