VHDL and extracing equations

buke2

Hello all,
anybody knows how can I extract equations from Xilinx schematic?
I tried in Schematic Editor: Option->ExportNetlist and VHD file has been
generated...but to get clear equations (Out=f(In)) I must translate whole of
file...

Maybe somhere is tool for extracting euations from VHDL file?

Regards
Kuba

Just an Illusion

Hi Kuba,
Hello all,
anybody knows how can I extract equations from Xilinx schematic?
I tried in Schematic Editor: Option->ExportNetlist and VHD file has been
generated...but to get clear equations (Out=f(In)) I must translate whole of
file...
Do you need them into vhdl ? Otherwise you can perhaps use edif2blif to
generate a blif file.
Maybe somhere is tool for extracting euations from VHDL file?
The official level of input is a transistor netlist, but you can look
for TLL product from TransEDA/TNI-Valiosys
Perhaps do you have a way to keep your netlist as input.

TLL can make you a VHDL or a Verilog file with sequential process and
combinatory process.

Then you have your equations.
Regards
Kuba
Regards,
JaI

buke2

Just an Illusion said:
Hi Kuba,

Do you need them into vhdl ? Otherwise you can perhaps use edif2blif to
generate a blif file.

The official level of input is a transistor netlist, but you can look
for TLL product from TransEDA/TNI-Valiosys
Perhaps do you have a way to keep your netlist as input.

TLL can make you a VHDL or a Verilog file with sequential process and
combinatory process.

Then you have your equations.

THX!!!!!!