    Sasha Guest

    What happened to Victor Bazarov - who at the time was the biggest
    contributor in the group?

    Sasha, May 24, 2012

  2. Last posting is from May, 10th, so maybe he's just on vacation? Or
    hasn't seen a topic that took his fancy. I wouldn't worry too much,
    he's probably alive and doing well. I guess you are wondering why he
    didn't join the printf thread?

    Regards,
    Stuart

    Stuart Redmann, May 25, 2012

  3. Maybe he decided nothing good could come from another language war
    pissing thread? Intelligently, might I add, as opposed to me. Hmm, at
    least I tried to reply only to the non-language-war posts.

    Joshua Maurice, May 25, 2012