I am a friend of Victor Bazarov cpp guru quesitons

Discussion in 'C++' started by cpluspluskilla, Oct 10, 2005.

  1. I am the best c++ programmer in the whole wide world. Trust ME!

    My reference is Victor Bazarov. Me and Victor went to the same school
    in Russia, and I was always better than him. In Russia, me and Vitya
    won some programming competitions, so we're good.

    Now I am looking for C++ position in the US. My salary requirements
    are:

    Sign-up bonus: $20,000
    Relocaion expenses: $10,000
    Annual salary: $180,000
    Annual Bonus: %45+

    Unlimited sick and paternity days
    6 weeks of paid vacation plus travel expenses to Russia.

    Other perks will be considered and will increases your chances of
    hiring me. MY consideration is highly contingent on above requirements.

    Vitka - if you know any opening, email or call me (ne zabivai svoih,
    drug ty moi nebesnij....).

    And don't forget to pass my regards to your family, especially your
    lovely grandmother - I still remember her blinchiki from Russia.

    My dream is to work with Vitya again, just like old times.

    --------
    Look my resume please.

    Andrej Y. Hristoliubov.

    Moscow, Russia.
    Homepage http://Anhr8yndx.narod.ru/index.htm

    OBJECTIVE

    I would like to obtain a position of software developer appropriate for
    my
    experience and knowledge.

    SUMMARY:

    14 years of experience with C++ programming, including 8 years with
    Visual C++ and MFC and 4 years with COM/ATL/WTL/ActiveX and IRC, POP3,
    IMAP, SMTP, MIME protocols. Developed skills in the utilization of ODBC
    and OLE DB to access databases of different types, particularly ORACLE,
    DB2 and MS Access. Knowledge of SQL, ActiveX. Application of the
    'Stingray Objective Studio' library and 'Crystal Reports' in my
    projects. Using the CVS utility for working in the team. Skills of a
    management of a team of the programmers.

    PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:

    Itel Office Software Limited. UK. http://www.iteloffice.co.uk/
    Position Software Developer .

    Project: Itel Email Client. See
    http://Anhr8yndx.narod.ru/#Itel_Email_client for details.

    Operating System : Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000 /XP
    Development Tools : MS Visual C++ 6.00
    Libraries: ATL COM, WTL
    Protocols: POP3, SMTP, MIME, IMAP

    Project: IOUpdat. See http://Anhr8yndx.narod.ru/#IOUpdate. for details.

    Operating System : Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP
    Development Tools : MS Visual C++ 6.00
    Libraries: ATL COM, WTL

    WebMaster Incorporated. USA. http://www.webmaster.com/
    Position Software Developer. Team leader

    Project: ActiveChat. See http://Anhr8yndx.narod.ru/#IRC_Chat_client for
    details.

    IRC (Internet Relay Chat) Client.
    Operating System : Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP
    Development Tools : MS Visual C++ 6.00, CVS, BoundsChecker,
    Libraries: ATL COM, WTL
    Protocols: IRC

    Structu Rise, Moscow, Russia, http://www.structurise.com/
    Position Software Developer

    Project: Time Tracker. See http://Anhr8yndx.narod.ru/#Time_Tracker for
    details.

    Developed Application for tracing the activation and de-actiavation of
    selected program and for tracing any keyboard or mouse events on the PC
    along with report generation thereof. This report included program
    work
    time, user work time sorted by date, document name, application name
    etc. The program works in shadow mode. Crystal Report is used for
    creating the report. The user can edit any report template to create
    a new
    report or request the programmer for same.

    Operating System : Windows 95/98/NT/2000
    Development Tools : MS Visual C++, SQL, MFC, ODBC
    Libraries: 'Stingray Objective Studio' and 'Crystal Reports'

    MP Orga, Zurich, Switzerland, www.mporga.com
    Position Software Developer

    Project: ADS - Applications Development System.
    Easy database access tool for not advanced users. Ease of use was the
    principal goal of this project. Th e user can create and edit a
    database and
    create forms for the manipulation of data. The user can use MS Access,
    DB2
    or ORACLE database types. ODBC drivers or DAO are used for connection
    to the
    database.

    Operating System : Windows 95/98/NT/2000
    Development Tools : MS Visual C++, SQL, MFC, ODBC, DAO, COM,
    JavaScript,
    VBScript
    Libraries: 'Stingray Objective Studio' and 'Crystal Reports'

    Siberian Aerospace Academy, Krasnoyarsk, Russia, www.saa.ru
    Position Internet administrator

    Installing and supporting of the Internet

    Baren-Boym Company, Boston, USA http://www.baren-boym.com
    Position Software Developer

    Project: Text Effects. See http://Anhr8yndx.narod.ru/#Text_Effects for
    details.

    Project: Picture Converter http://www.baren-boym.com/ Choice the
    Solidworks
    Add Ons item of the Solidworks Tools menu.
    Picture Converter is a powerful CAD tool, which will be interesting for
    the
    SolidWorks CAD developers. By Picture Converter you can convert any
    picture
    of the BMP format to a vector form and insert it into your SolidWork
    project. The Picture Converter is integrated in SolidWorks environment
    or
    can be used separately.

    Development Tools : MS Visual C++, COM, InstallShield
    Operating System : Windows 95/98/NT/2000

    TOL S.A., France, http://www.tol.fr/
    --------------------------------------
    Position Software Developer

    Project: TOLtnrs - The Non Regression System
    TOLtnrs is a development project of a software destinated to facilitate
    the
    non regression tests of TOL programs under MFC VC6. As the main TOL
    application is TOLfab program, this TOLfab.exe example is used here.In
    first phase we execute TOLfab recording every click of mouse and every
    key
    typed. The recorded seque nce is memorized. In a second phase, the
    program is
    played back with the memorised set of commands. If there is a
    difference, it
    must be explained. Usually in a third phase you need to redo the first
    phase
    of recording when the test have failed.
    Development Tools : MS Visual C++
    Operating System : Windows 95/98/NT/2000

    Vesta, Krasnoyarsk, Russia
    ----------------------------
    Position Software Developer

    Participating in the project of automation of clerical work in the bank
    sphere. Developing of the client part of the client-server application.
    My
    program is used in Central Bank of Russia.
    Development Tools : MS Visual C++, ODBC
    Operating System : Windows 3.11

    Siberian Aerospace Academy, Krasnoyarsk, Russia, www.saa.ru
    Position Electronic engineer

    Automating of a research experiment. Developing the hardware and
    software
    fo r management of experiment, measurement of the indications of gauges
    and
    processing of results.

    EDUCATION: 1976-1982 Siberian Aerospace Academy, Faculty of systems of
    automatic control. Electronic engineer.

    LANGUAGES:
    Russian (native)
    English

    Best regards
    Andrej Hristoliubov.

    cpluspluskilla, Oct 10, 2005

  2. For the record: this is the first time I've heard of all this. A search
    in the Google archives shows existence of "Andrej Hristoliubov" and that
    he is interested in C++, VC++, MFC, Windows, but there is no certain link
    between that person and whoever is posting this nonsense. If it is really
    Mr. Hristoliubov, I doubt that he is going to get anywhere. If it isn't
    Mr. Hristoliubov, I wonder whom he managed to piss off so much...

    Victor

    P.S. I've never participated in any programming contests in Russia, let
    alone winning them. Not that I wasn't good... :)))

    Victor Bazarov, Oct 10, 2005

  3. You forget to ask a house with 50 rooms, a lot of girls, a private
    club, your own car label etc.

    keep dreaming

    John

    johan.denboer, Oct 10, 2005
  4. WOW, I'm hiring you immediately. I already hired Victor and he's good,
    so you two are going to get acquainted again.

    john

    John Harrison, Oct 10, 2005
  5. cpluspluskilla

    ben Guest

    Hmmm, C++wise you can't claim yourself as a friend of anything. The only
    correct way to declare friendship is to do it the other way round:

    class someone
    {
    friend class you;
    };

    ....which shows you are not that much into the C++ philosophies :)

    Ben

    ben, Oct 10, 2005
  6. He spammed his resume to posters from comp.lang.c++ newsgroup, may be
    this is how he managed to piss off somebody.

    Maxim Yegorushkin, Oct 10, 2005
  7. Oh... That would do it... Poor sod, he must be desperate.

    What I can't understand is that somebody got so pissed off that he
    decided to drag me into all this. He must think I'm somehow involved.
    Perhaps I managed to piss off that bozo as well. Oh well, there is no
    way to be certain.

    Victor Bazarov, Oct 10, 2005
  8. I always knew you'd make a nice boss, John! I was just telling that to
    my babushka on the phone...

    Victor Bazarov, Oct 10, 2005
  9. Zdrasti,

    I am a c++ pro, looking for a job and NOT assuming anyones identity -
    this seems to be the wrong place to post MY resume..

    Vitya I spoke to your grandma and she will talk to you about you
    horrible behavior and attitude towards friends.

    cpluspluskilla, Oct 10, 2005
  10. cpluspluskilla

    Rui Maciel Guest

    Simply pathetic and yet, very entertaining.

    Keep up the good job.

    Rui Maciel

    Rui Maciel, Oct 10, 2005
  12. Do you want a fries with it too?