video lectures on C, C++, Java and other programming and Computer science.

AK444

Hi Friends,
Check here http://freevideolectures.com/computerscience.html for
video lectures on Programming languages like C, C++, Java, COBOL
etc.., OS, Algorithms, Data Structures, RDBMS,
Web designing, etc..........

It also has amazing collection of video lectures and animations on all
Engineering and Medical Sciences. I am sure you will be surprised to
see such great collection.

Do you like it???

gatesgates2005

Hi Friends,
Check herehttp://freevideolectures.com/computerscience.html for
video lectures on Programming languages like C, C++, Java, COBOL
etc.., OS, Algorithms, Data Structures, RDBMS,
Web designing, etc..........

It also has amazing collection of video lectures and animations on all
Engineering and Medical Sciences. I am sure you will be surprised to
see such great collection.

Do you like it???

Oh my .., what an amazing website. I will just download all of them
before it start charging us.

Lew

Well, no.

To begin with, it persists in the idiom of multiple question marks at the end
of a sentence. What's up with that?

Second, I see that at least some of "your" material actually comprises links
to or copies of material from http://www.aduni.org/. Why not just direct
people to http://www.aduni.org/ itself?

Or did you not want people to know that all you did was recycle their material?

Christian

AK444 said:
Hi Friends,
Check here http://freevideolectures.com/computerscience.html for
video lectures on Programming languages like C, C++, Java, COBOL
etc.., OS, Algorithms, Data Structures, RDBMS,
Web designing, etc..........

It also has amazing collection of video lectures and animations on all
Engineering and Medical Sciences. I am sure you will be surprised to
see such great collection.

Do you like it???
thanks for the link..

I could provide
http://electures.informatik.uni-freiburg.de/catalog/courses.do

as alternative..
though I fear most of those lectures are in german..

but specially the advanced stuff is in usually in English..
like Advanced AI Techniques ..
or Wireless Sensor Networks..