Video Podcast- OnSoftware Effective Java Programming, Part 1 by Josh Bloch

EDG

If you enjoy learning from experts, check out the video podcast
series
entitled, "OnSoftware". Available in iTunes or at www.onpodcastweekly.com.
Features interviews
with some of the software industry's leading developers about a wide
range of programming and development issues. Notable Java authors,
Brian Goetz, and Ted Neward are included in the series.

Episode 4: Effective Java Programming, Part 1 by Josh Bloch

By way of disclosure, I am with the publisher, Pearson Education-
Addison-Wesley.