ViewState Not maintained for ListBox updated through Client

John Saunders

vilas h via .NET 247 said:
(Type your message here)
from the client side using Javascript. But this values are not available on
the server.

I hope you'll excuse me for answering with questions, but I think they'll
teach better.

Why would the new rows be available on the server?

What would make the client send them to the server?

What makes the client send things to the server, and how does it choose what
to send?

If the client did send the new row to the server, what would make the server
add it to the ListBox?