Visual Interdev 6.0 is it compatible with II 6.0 on W2003 server ?

Fabienne

I've to migrate website from IIS 2.0 to IIS 6.0.
Simple asp pages are working, but pages with visual interdev 6.0 controls
not work ! HTTP 500 (internal server error)
Visual Interdev 6.0 is it compatible with II 6.0 on W2003 server ?
Thanks for your answer

Ray Costanzo [MVP]

Fabienne said:
I've to migrate website from IIS 2.0 to IIS 6.0.

2.0?! For the love of God, man!
Simple asp pages are working, but pages with visual interdev 6.0 controls
not work ! HTTP 500 (internal server error)
http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2109

Visual Interdev 6.0 is it compatible with II 6.0 on W2003 server ?

Interdev is just the application that you run on your desktop. It's not
tied to IIS.

Ray at home

Tom Kaminski [MVP]

Joker

You never installed SP3 or greater on a NT machine?

You also never installed the option pack for Windows NT?

SP 3 at least gives you version 3.0 & the option pack brings you up to 4.
2.0?! For the love of God, man!

assistance.

time.