visual j++ and javax?

Louis M

lallous said:
Hello,

I installed VJ++ 6, but I am unable to compile the programs I used to
using JDK's javac.

It seems javax.* is unknown although I have the j2re1.4.2_01
installed.

Even tried to add to my project this class path:D:\Program
Files\Java\j2re1.4.2_01\lib but also VJ cannot compile my application.

Can someone please give me help, or a step by step solution on how to
fix that and get VJ compile my programs that use javax?

(I am new to java)
Visual J++ is not Java. Unless you are supporting jdk1.1 code that was
built using VJ++ and never intend to upgrade that application (god help
you) then you are walking down the path of Doom. Eclipse.org. Netbeans.org.