Visual Studio

Hardy &&&

I bought the " Microsoft visual studio " the standard edition program. I
have just completed learning most of C++ language on this program. But
after I design a new program through it (C++) and the program working well,
I try to separate the" .exe" file to see if the program can run out of its
mother program or not? I don't know how?
Please can any body has idea about how I do this using Visual studio?
Than you all.

red floyd

Hardy said:
I bought the " Microsoft visual studio " the standard edition program. I
have just completed learning most of C++ language on this program. But
after I design a new program through it (C++) and the program working well,
I try to separate the" .exe" file to see if the program can run out of its
mother program or not? I don't know how?
Please can any body has idea about how I do this using Visual studio?
Than you all.

Perhaps by asking in a microsoft newsgroup?

See http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/how-to-post.html#faq-5.9 for
some ideas.

Jens Marder

Hardy &&& said:
I bought the " Microsoft visual studio " the standard edition program. I
have just completed learning most of C++ language on this program. But
after I design a new program through it (C++) and the program working well,
I try to separate the" .exe" file to see if the program can run out of its
mother program or not? I don't know how?
Please can any body has idea about how I do this using Visual studio?
Than you all.
Quite simple.
If you create a Solution (project), you see the drive and path,
where your project is saved, compiled and linked
(usually a subfolder under "My Documents", called "Projects").

If you name your project "proj01", you will find
a folder called "...\My Documents\Projects\proj1".
Inside of it is another folder called "proj1".
Open it and you will find folders
either/or called "debug" or "release".
There is your standalone EXE-File.