Visual Web Developer 2005 and .Net 1.0 framework?

Marcus

Hello,

I work on an asp.net 1.0 site that has been up and running for the past
year or so. There are no immediate plans to upgrade to 1.1 or 2.0 any
time soon. Are there any light weight IDEs that I could provide to
someone who is not familar with .Net so they can do basic edits of text
on some of the pages on the server? Does Visual Web Develper 2005
Express permint editing on a 1.0 framework app?

Thanks,
Marcus

Marcus

If I can find Web Matrix anymore, do you think it will still work with
ASP.Net 1.0?

Marcus