VoiceXML: Simulator/Debugger

?

=?iso-8859-1?B?RnJhbudvaXM=?=

Hi,

My current job is to develop VoiceXML dialogs. The voice platform
that we use provides neither a debugger nor a simulator, and each time
I want to test a new dialog, I have to upload it on the remote
production server, and to call the voice platform. So I would like to
know where I can find a freeware VoiceXML simulator able to run a
VoiceXML dialog. As my dialogs only use DTMF as an input, and
text-to-speech synthesis for the output, I only need a basic simulator,
even text-based. My computer at work is not connected to the Internet,
so I cannot use all the online debugging solutions like Voxeo's
debugger.

Thanks in advance for your help,

François