VS 2005 and MapPoint

BBever

I am having an issue using the C# version of the
PanMapNavigationControl sample project in MapPoint 3.5 SDK. I am using
VS 2005 Beta 2. When I try to run the program, the following stack trace
occurs:

SoapException: Server did not recognize the value of HTTP Header SOAPAction:
http://s.mappoint.net/mappoint-30/GetMap.]

System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage
message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall)
+525738
methodName, Object[] parameters) +213
MapPointService.RenderServiceSoap.GetMap(MapSpecification specification)
in c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50215\Temporary ASP.NET
Files\panmapnavigationcontrolcs\40b8c848\fb850b85\ch_qpo1a.0.cs:959
PanMapNavigationControlCS.WebForm1.GetMap(MapView view, Double zoom) in
c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\PanMapNavigationControlCS\PanMapNavigation.aspx.cs:80
PanMapNavigationControlCS.WebForm1.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
in c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\PanMapNavigationControlCS\PanMapNavigation.aspx.cs:39
System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o,
Object t, EventArgs e) +15
System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender,
EventArgs e) +43
includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +3695

I have updated the reference.cs file with the changes mentioned in the
following
article: http://blogs.msdn.com/acoat/archive/2005/05/04/414823.aspx.

I am including the MapPointService namespace in PanMapNavigation.aspx.cs.
There is no Settings.Settings in the project however. Is there some other
configuration I am missing?

Bever