vs2005 can not add control to tool box

Guest

Hi I am using vs2005 and when I right click in the tool box and select choose
items I am able to check and add new items but the new items do not show up
in the tool box. For example I added the SqlDataAdapter but after selecting
it and closing the choose items box it does not show up in the toolbox.
Guessing it should be in the Data tab.
Thanks