    file properties instead of the GridView properties. Any way to fix this
    problem. I can't get to any page/control properties this way. Help is really
    needed fast.

    Andy B, Jul 31, 2008

  2. Andy B

    Munna Guest

    Hi,,,

    can't you select the control from the dropdown located at the top of
    the property window?

    Regards

    Munna

    Munna, Jul 31, 2008

  3. Andy B

    Andy B Guest

    Sorry, I can't. The only thing available for example is "Members.aspx, file
    properties". Nothing else is in the combo box even if I right click a
    control on the page.

    Andy B, Jul 31, 2008
  4. Andy B

    jcas1411

    Joined:
    Jul 15, 2008
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    suggestion

    2008 seems a little buggy or sensitive to me also on this...you will see a little tab with asp:control#itsname ... click that tab so the control is sure to grab focus, then properties...

    hope this helps.

    John

    jcas1411, Jul 31, 2008