VsWizard.VsWizardEngine.7.1 cannot be created

Guest

Hi,

When I click on File > New > New Project on the VS.NET 2003 menu, I get the
normal window asking me what type of project I would like to create. After
choosing the ASP.NET Web Application, I click on "OK". I get an error message
stating:
"Microsoft Development Environment Object with program ID
VsWizard.VsWizardEngine.7.1 cannot be created."

There is an OK and Help button, when I click on Help I get a Help window
with the message:
Object with program ID <number> cannot be created.
The class string you are trying to use is not valid. This message is an
operating system error. To correct this error, Re-install Visual Studio or
the affected application and try again.

Why is this so ? I can still open my old solution and project files but I
cannot create any new projects anymore. I can still create a new solution,
but not new projects. Is there any way of repairing this error without having
to re-install VS again ?

I am trying to remember what I changed to suddenly get this error, I think
it is when I updated my WindowXP Service Pack II. Anyone else here have this
similar problem ?

Thanks,
Andrew