Walter Zorn - Tool Tips

ArbolOne

I am using wt_tooltips on my webpage, it works beautifully!
However, there is one change that I would like to make; when I click
on the link

page')" onmouseout="UnTip()">curent page</a>

the page is reloaded, which is something I do not want. I tried
removing the "current_page.html" statement, leaving it blanc

onmouseout="UnTip()">curent page</a>

this makes Mozilla to reload the page, and in IE is worst! IE launches
the local file directory >: (

Does anyone know how to change this kind of behaviour?

TIA

cnmm600

Hi,

Two solutions :

Or

Two solutions, 'cause I read the onclick event was not supported on IE 4
ou 5 (I don't remember...)

I tested on IE 7 and Firefox 3.0.4

ArbolOne a écrit :

David Mark

Hey! thanks so much, it worked like kiss

What did? And why do you want a link that rebuffs clicks?

Also, I would lose that tooltip script. There is no way it is
appropriate today and you haven't demonstrated enough understanding to
make the decision on your end.