WAR task and including jspf files in jsp

harryos

hi,
I am a newbie to ANT and jsp.
I want to include a .jspf file in my jsp page using
<%@ include file="/WEB-INF/jspf/taglib-inc.jspf" %>

I have this web app structure
mywebapp
|------------src -for .java files
|-------------web -for jsp files
|-------------lib -for jar files
|------------ meta -for web.xml
|------------jspf --for jspf files

I want to create a war file such that the jspf files in jspf directory
ends up in WEB-INF directory of the war file.It doesn't seem right to
put jspf fragments in the same directory as the jsp files.

I couldn't figure out how to do this.can someone advise?

thanks
harry

Donkey Hottie

hi,
I am a newbie to ANT and jsp.
I want to include a .jspf file in my jsp page using
<%@ include file="/WEB-INF/jspf/taglib-inc.jspf" %>

I have this web app structure
mywebapp
|------------src -for .java files
|-------------web -for jsp files
|-------------lib -for jar files
|------------ meta -for web.xml
|------------jspf --for jspf files

I want to create a war file such that the jspf files in jspf directory
ends up in WEB-INF directory of the war file.It doesn't seem right to
put jspf fragments in the same directory as the jsp files.

I couldn't figure out how to do this.can someone advise?

thanks
harry

In my Netbeans-project I have simply src\WEB-INF\jspf folder, and the
fragments there.

Does it have to be more complex than that?

Well. In another project, plain ant based, my war ant task contains

<zipfileset prefix="WEB-INF/lib" dir="${lib.war.dir}" >
<include name="**/*.jar" />
</zipfileset>

Could it be

<zipfileset prefix="WEB-INF/jspf" dir="${src.jspf.dir}" >
<include name="**/*.jspf" />
</zipfileset>

harryos

Could it be

        <zipfileset prefix="WEB-INF/jspf" dir="${src.jspf.dir}" >
            <include name="**/*.jspf" />
        </zipfileset>

yes sir! many thanks!!
In my Netbeans-project I have simply src\WEB-INF\jspf folder, and the
fragments there.
Does it have to be more complex than that?

actually i am going thru a text book..and it has an example doing it
this way ,but omits the build script

thanks again
harry