warnings as errors?

Chris Pine

Is there a way to tell Ruby to treat warnings as errors?

When writing my tutorial, I wanted a way to programmatically detect if
a function was generating warnings, so I could show that warning on
screen.

Now I'm in another situation, using drb, where I can't see the
warnings. (And I think they are causing these "broken pipe" errors I
am getting, but even if they aren't...)

I could handle all of these problems if I could tell Ruby to treat
warnings as errors. Is there any way to do this?

Thanks,

Chris