Watir, Selenium and other testing tools

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Pedro Arnal Puente, Aug 30, 2005.

  1. Hello everybody

    I'm currently searching a web test tool for a project. My main
    requirements are lightness and fast test writing ability.

    Watir seems a good choice, but testing with firefox would be a plus,
    and Selenium [1] is another candidate.

    Someone has experience with both?

    How useful (and flexible) is the ruby support in Selenium?

    It would be nice to use this chance to introduce ruby in my current
    employer. :cool:

    Many thanks in advance...

    [1] http://selenium.thoughtworks.com/

    --=20
    Saludos mercenarios...

    A los vampiros no les gusta el sol
    y yo, como es normal, no soy una excepci=F3n.
    Lleg=F3 el verano, lleg=F3 el verano...

    Pedro Arnal Puente, Aug 30, 2005