Web applications and Linux clients

EFernandes

Hi all,

How can I deploy web applications (ASP.NET) to Linux clients?
I have a large web application fully developed to work with IE 5.5 SP2 but
now I need to use Konqueror, Mozilla, Opera, Netscape or (and I said OR)
other Linux compatible browser.

The problems are, as you know, in the Javascript and positioning (DIVs).

Any help?

Manohar Kamath [MVP]

As long as the client browser supports the Javascript and DIVs, ASP.NET apps
run regardless of the client platform.

EFernandes

Yes, I know that. What I'm looking after is somekind of "best practices" to
convert the javascript and HTML generated by Visual Studio .NET.

As you may know, the ASP:button styles don't work with Netscape, Mozilla or
Konqueror.
Same thing with DIV positioning.