web.config includes several wrong assembies

nautonnier

Sorry if this has been posted (many times) before but I couldn't find
anything useful to me.

This doesn't happen always but sometimes when I build a web project,
the web.config includes the following (framework 2.0 btw):

<compilation debug="false">
<assemblies>
<add assembly="System.Design, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=B03F5F7F11D50A3A"/>
<add assembly="System.Windows.Forms, Version=2.0.0.0,
Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=B77A5C561934E089"/>

Why would System.Windows.Forms be included?

tia,

nautonnier

Alvin Bruney [ASP.NET MVP]

you or someone you know put it there. It doesn't know how to include itself.
I don't think compilers have evolved to that level yet.

--

Regards,
Alvin Bruney [MVP ASP.NET]

[Shameless Author plug]
Download OWC Black Book, 2nd Edition
Exclusively on www.lulu.com/owc $15.00
Need a free copy of VSTS 2008 w/ MSDN Premium?
http://msmvps.com/blogs/alvin/Default.aspx