web framework camping's problem

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by hwang is, Sep 26, 2008.

  1. hwang is

    hwang is Guest

    hi all,

    sorry, i know that this site is ruby forum.
    but , i don't find that camping's forum or mailing list.

    camping and rails's code style is similar.

    i want create table and column .
    and it's just i want to print on the my web page.

    but, occurs error.
    error is ...

    Camping Problem!
    Artest::Controllers::Index.GET
    ActiveRecord::StatementInvalid SQLite3::SQLException: no such table:
    artest_users: SELECT * FROM "artest_users" :

    this error is what's mean?

    this is my code...

    #!ruby
    #!usr/lib/ruby -rubygems
    require 'camping'

    Camping.goes :Artest

    module Artest::Models
    class User < Base; end

    class CreateTheBasics < V 1.0
    def self.up
    create_table :artest_users do |t|
    t.column :post, :text
    end
    User.create :post => 'wow'

    end

    def self.down
    drop_table :artest_users
    end
    end

    end

    module Artest::Controllers
    class Index < R '/'
    def get

    @usr = User.find :all
    render :index
    end
    end
    end

    module Artest::Views
    def layout
    html do
    body do
    title {"aa"}
    self << yield
    end
    end
    end

    def index
    h1 @usr.post
    end
    end

    def Artest.create
    Camping::Models::Session.create_schema
    Artest::Models.create_schema :assume => 1.0
    end

    plz , teach me.
    thanks for reading my article.

    hwang is, Sep 26, 2008