Web grid pop up

kaytejt

Hi -

I want to have a popup window that is created once an image on a web
grid is clicked. The popup window will have data carried over from
the webgrid where you can click on links in the popup window and
display documents.
I already have the webgrid populated by the database, but I want to
know how to create this webgrid column that has an image anchoring to
a popup window that will give a list of links.

Any suggestions?

bruce barker

to work in browser with popup blocking this will have to be done in
javascript. any book will lots of examples.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)