Web Page Not Found

Guest

I have a web site in production which i converted to be an ASP.Net web site.
Prior to converting it, I tested it all out first on my work station and then
on a test server. When I moded to application to production, a few of my web
pages come back as web page not found 404 errors. These work just fine from
my workstation and from the test server, but do not from the production
server.

The address to get to the web page is correct, but for some reason the
server can not find the page. Why would this be? I suspect that the folder
that I have placed these web pages is used by another application as these
web pages in this folder were at once time built by another application. So
could this folder has some sort of definition or property which is causing
the production server to get confused? I'm not sure what to do on this..

Thanks in advance for your assistance!!!

[...]

Windows 2003?

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/332124