Web Parts question

Stan SR

Hello,

Is it possible to create connections between 3 or more ASP.NEt Web Parts.
I mean, I have 3 web parts.

A = Customers list
B = Orders list (by customer Id)

C = Details order (by Order Id)

I know how to make the connection between A and B
But I have a problem between B and C.

Any idea how to resolve this issue ?
Any bit of code is welcome.

Stan

Michael Nemtsev [MVP]

Hello Stan,

How do u connect webpart now? Using connection providers?

---
WBR,

SS> Hello,
SS>
SS> Is it possible to create connections between 3 or more ASP.NEt Web
SS> Parts. I mean, I have 3 web parts.
SS>
SS> A = Customers list
SS> B = Orders list (by customer Id)
SS> C = Details order (by Order Id)
SS>
SS> I know how to make the connection between A and B But I have a
SS> problem between B and C.
SS>
SS> Any idea how to resolve this issue ?
SS> Any bit of code is welcome.
SS> Stan

Stan SR

Yes, I use a connection provider for the webpart A and B.
for this first relation everything works.
But I can't see how to create the second connection provider between B and
C.
I suppose the problem comes from the RowCallback part.
Thanks for your support

Stan