web parts gone

cleanwire

Using ASP.Net 2.0 I've created a page with web parts. While using the
page, I chose to close the web parts. Now the web parts are gone,even
when I close & reopen the browser. How can I get the web parts to
show up again? Thanks

cleanwire

But in design mode, if I change the
WebPartManager.Personalization.Enabled property to "false", I get the
web parts back again. Changing back to "true" makes the webparts gone
again though... Does anyone know what is going on? Thanks
Adam