connected web parts using ajax in asp.net 2.0

AVL

Hi,
I've two web parts in my web page. Web part 'A' implements ajax in it.
Im connecting webpart to 'A' to web part 'B'. But when I update the content
in web part 'A' the web aprt 'B' isnot getting refresehd.Basically , im not
viewign teh details what I've passed in 'A'...
is it possible to add ajax in connected web parts...
any idea on how to use ajax for connected web parts....please do help