Web server is running ASP.NET version 1.0

Joe

I have Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 installed
and I am using Visual Studio .Net 2003. When
I try to start a new Project and select Visual
C# Projects, ASP.NET Mobile Web Application
and OK I get the Warning "Visual Studio .NET
has detected that the Web server is running ASP.NET
version 1.0". Why isn't it running 1.1? How can
I fix this?

Jim Blizzard [MSFT]

Hi Joe,

Thanks for posting to the newsgroup.

You could try to re-register the 1.1 Framework with the web server by
executing "aspnet_regiis -i" from the command line, such as

C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\aspnet_regiis -i

Your web server should be running 1.1 after you execute the command.

Hope this helps,
-bliz
--
Jim Blizzard, MCSD .NET
Community Developer Evangelist | http://www.microsoft.com/communities

Your Potential. Our Passion.

This posting is provided as is, without warranty, and confers no rights.