    spec required based on the a 350 concurrent user and 5GB of documents
    assumption ...

    Please help... :eek:|

    Freelancer_To-Go, Aug 13, 2006

  2. Freelancer_To-Go

    Guest Guest

    That amount iof delegates should not task any decent server calss machine
    with a gig of RAM. If you have 350 - 400 delegates you are unliekly to get
    350 concurrent request, unless they all decide to download docs at the same
    time. I would estimate you would have maybe 50 concurrent requests at your
    absolute busiest time, if that.

    Guest, Aug 14, 2006

  3. Freelancer_To-Go

    Guest Guest

    That amount iof delegates should not task any decent server calss machine
    Also, if you're just serving static files (word docs etc) and there isn't
    any server side processing such as ASP.NET pages talking to SQL Server or the
    like then it probably won't need that much power behind it. I wouldn't begin
    to give a full spec on processor power, but as clickon said you probably
    wouldn't need much more than a gig of RAM to keep the operating system happy.
    I doubt you'll bother IIS that much.

    Guest, Aug 14, 2006