web service hosting

Fred Herring

Please don't tell me that this is an inappropriate subject for the web
services area. I am lost about how to take my web service application and
host it on a hosting service. It is not easy to tell which hosting services
support web services and which just support web pages. A couple of
suggestions would be very helpful. Activating a web service is not just
uploading files to some host but requires the running of the web setup
project .msi,the setup of a virtual directory, as well as SQL server database
upload, I need to know how to identify companies that support web services.
I have just wasted time and money with NetworkSolutions which told me no
problem but then balked at any of my service requests needed for
installation. Please tell me who or at least where to look for profession
web service hosting.

Thanks,
Fred Herring