Web service or code behind?

Andy B

I have these wizard controls that help users create legal forms. I was
wondering, would it be better to put the code that creates these forms
directly inside the wizard, or put it in a web service and then keep only
the code directly related to the wizard inside the wizard control? Would
would be the best way for something like this?

Munna

I have these wizard controls that help users create legal forms. I was
wondering, would it be better to put the code that creates these forms
directly inside the wizard, or put it in a web service and then keep only
the code directly related to the wizard inside the wizard control? Would
would be the best way for something like this?

Hi

If you are planning to use your "create legal forms" process in more
than one site
or if your site and service will be residing in different physical
location
you can use web service...

And if you plan to use web service I would recommend WCF(Windows
communication foundation)

Best of luck

Munna
www.munna.shatkotha.com