Web Service Remote Access To Services

Tom G

I've created a web service to control Start\Stop of Services. It works fine
on my own box.
However, the code implies I should be able to control the same on OTHER
systems. This is actually what is intended for my project.
I successfully detect if a particular service is running or not on OTHER
boxes, but I get an "Access is Denied" error when I try to Start or Stop any
of the Services on OTHER boxes.

I've played around with 'Administrator' rights--'identity' set to
NetworkServices in the Application Pools--permissions on the web site(under
my 'Default Web Site in IIS) to 'Administrator' ---- Log On permissions to
the specific service on OTHER box set to 'Administrator'

Does anyone have any ideas on what permissions or settings are on the Server
side, or Client side, I need to set to get Access to these Services on
remote machines?

(The C# classes are so cool to use for doing this, but it is very
frustrating having permissions problems!)

Thanks.

Tom