Web Services /ASP.NET

Patrice

What is a "complete" web server ? This is also similar AFAIK to how the web
server that comes with Web Matrix works...

That said it's likely only usefull for specific scenarios such as running a
demo of an ASP.NET app or having a low traffic web desktop web services or
something similar...

Patrice

Guest

Hi could you tell me a free web service which i could use in my application.
this is just for learning purpose

Thanks

George Ter-Saakov

Look up Google APIs on Google's website